Ask Royo #1 - Team Leadership and Influence Edition
Monday, November 3, 2014
Roy Osherove in Video, people patterns
A new experiment I'm making. Twieet me questions about anything relating to leadership or software dev, and I'll try to answer as best I can if I have any knowledge in the area.
In this episode I answer the following questions:
- How do you show the benefits of test first vs. test last?
- When jobseeking, how do I look for places that are in chaos or survival mode?
- How big should your team be before you need a team lead?
- Examples of Team "Homework"
- How to encourage devs to write unit tests
- The role of designers and architects in agile. is tdd irrelevant?
- Code reviews with remote teams
Article originally appeared on Elastic Leadership (http://5whys.com/).
See website for complete article licensing information.